N'nameh aka "Rascal"

Sunday, July 02, 2006

N'nameh??....Rascal!!!


Hi, my name is N'nameh which means rascal in Micronesian.
I was rescued from the Clark county animal shelter in Ohio.
I am around 4 years old and haven't had much of a life up until now as I mostly just lived in a kennel ,and didn't get to go out and play or anything.




I was scared of lots of things,like stairs and anything that I had never seen before,but I am doing much better.

Now I am in a foster home and even have another dog to play with.












There are two other dogs here as well, but they are geezers and just get all grumpy when they get jumped on.

Speaking of play, I love FOOTBALL (My foster Daddy calls it "fetch",but what does he know?
He was a lineman in Highschool)
Throw the ball and I'm your wide reciever all day long.




I like other dogs, but I like to be boss. I get along great with Jack, as he and I play together.



This Is jack!



I chase him and he chases me, and we both go after the football.











We also get to go out and find birds. I like this a lot, but I haven't got it all figured out yet.
Maybe you could show me more when I get to your house?

I am high energy, but I love to please and know abunch of commands already.
I come, I fetch, and I kennel, all when I am told.
I will need more training, but I have a great start.

On top of that, I am a great snuggler. Maybe you and I could work on the training thing and then snuggle on your couch when we are all done.

Get ahold of IBR and see what we could work out.

I'm off to play some more football now.

N'nameh






posted by Susan West - Reeser at 1:13 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home